TCW-Driver is the foundation of multi-location ultra-immersive collaboration & learning across the enterprise, without which ultra-immersive video collaboration will be limited to just between two locations!
- TCW-Driver is the master bridging control & enterprise central room control hardware & software on a central server along with bridging hardware & software that enables TCW-Touch, TCW-PC and TCW-Android with patented graphic user interface for multipoint different avatar ultra-immersive and immersive video meetings & trainings.
- TCW-Touch is the user interface dedicated for a meeting room.
- TCW-PC & TCW-Android is similar application for individual control of any room.
- With full room control, TCW-Driver provides the simplest way to start any video call (be it point-to-point or multi-point) without seeking any help from IT or Admin!
- 3 Steps & 3 Seconds – Amazing simplicity to the users!
- The rooms/devices/locations/favorites can be grouped and be seen under “Groups” list.
- By tapping any group it’s address book is expanded under “Address Book” column.
- To make a call tap on address(s), which are then added into “Call Zone”. Once you have selected desired address(s) start the call by pressing green (dial button).
- You can add/remove participant on-the fly without needing to disconnect the call or putting anybody on hold.
- You can also mute/unmute any location during the call.
- Now, for the first time ever, you can record the entire video conferences/Townhalls/training sessions across the enterprise at the press of a button.