- Overview, Benefits & Specifications
The world's only Windows based one click multiparty audio/video dialing user interface for end users
TeleConnectWizardTM-PC is a Windows based application driven by the TeleConnectWizardTM Master Server that allows end users to initiate and manage audio/video multiparty conferences from their PC depending on the server license and the access permission given by the server administrator. Earlier it was only possib with Business Octane's Telepresence/VC rooms where the control touch panel was available or was dependent on the bridge operator to start the multiparty audio/video conference call.
TeleConnectWizardTM-PC is a licensed application which works on both intranet and internet connectivity seamlessly. The users have full control on their own conferences and no one else can modify it except the TeleConnectWizardTM-PC administrator.
Users see all the available and allowed Telepresence & video conferencing rooms and can create their own favorites & groups which are user dependent and are only available to their owners. Users can also create their own contacts & audio/video appliances on IP/ISDN/SIP and must select one as default to start the conference call.
User's default appliance (may be Telepresence/VC room or audio/video appliance) must be connected throughout the conference, if it disconnects and user does not reconnect within the next 5 minutes, the whole conference will be dropped. User's TeleConnectWizardTM-PC application doesn't time out irrespective of the session time out setting, if the call has already been started. If by chance the PC shuts down or
To use TeleConnectWizardTM-PC application, the TeleConnectWizardTM Master Server 1000/2000/3000/4000 is required at the backend. It provides the various functionalities, authentication & access control to the TeleConnectWizardTM-PC application users.
- Microsoft Windows based license application
- Local or Active Directory integrated authentication & access permission
- Availability of Global Directory from TeleConnectWizardTM Master Server
- Administrator has choice to hide any room to any user
- Create your own Groups & Favorites
- Address Book grouping for better searching and also search option available
- Redial last conference or dialing from own call history
- Mute/Unmute any participant
- Record the audio/video conference calls
- Add Adhoc audio/video participants in the running call which is not available in Address Book
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
Overall user interface description
The Basic Settings
Dial any of the last 20 calls using History dialing mode.
Shows last 20 dialed call History with details of every individual participants location
Launch any of the last 20 point to point/multipoint calls by dialing from History
How easily any user can create a favorite multiparty audio/video conference for one touch dialing of same in future?
How easily every user can create their own audio/video appliances and populate their custom address book for audio & video teleconferences?
User creates his/her own audio contacts that is only visible to that user. Admin populates the GAB (Global Address Book) whereas user populates his/her own address book.