How lack of user driven multi location video conferences not allow you to get optimum return from your investment on video conferences?
Organisations having about 16 Video Conferencing facilities across their Enterprise totally rely on their System Administrator to make Multi-location Video calls only through Prior scheduling and planning.
They are not able to make calls adhoc, real time Multi-Location Video Calls, slowing down the decision process. There is a feeling that the system is very complicated leading to less adoption. Good amount has been invested on the Bridge and the endpoints and hence the ROI is very low.
They are seeking ways and means to solve the above pain points.
Business Octane recommends the following option along with a host of Optional functionality multiplier options for increasing the effectiveness manifold times:
- Business Octane TeleConnectWizard PC
- Business Octane TeleConnectWizard Master Server
Optional Key functionality multiplier add-ons
- Business Octane AltraSCHEDULER 1000
TeleConnectWizard-PC application is a Windows application that allows users to initiate and manage audio/video multiparty conferences from their PC depending on the access permission given by the server Administrator, giving them unprecedented full control of their own conferences. administrator.
Now with favorite button, Business Users can just come and press a button to start their multi-location end user group meeting all by themselves without any IT/Admin support providing amazing simplicity of usage, which will go a big way in more adoption of video conferencing leading to a faster ROI and a lower TCO.
Key Features of TeleConnectWizard-PC are:
- Microsoft Windows based licensed application
- Local or Active Directory integrated authentication & access permission
- Availability of Global Directory from TeleConnectWizardTM Master Server
- Administrator has choice to hide any room to any user
- Create your own Groups & Favorites
- One click multiparty audio/video conference dialing from Favorites
- Address book grouping for better searching and also search option available
- Redial last conference or dialing from own call history
- Mute/Unmute any participant
- Record the audio/video conference calls
- Add Adhoc audio/video participants in the running call which is not available in address book
TeleConnectWizard-Master Server is a compulsory product for the TeleconnectWizardPC application to work.
TeleConnectWizard™-Master Server is a Windows based application that allows user interface ,i.e.TeleConnectWizard –Touch and TeleConnectWizard™ -PC to start and manage multiparty audio and video conference calls through MCU without being dependent on the MCU operator.
TeleConnectWizard™ user interface gets the global address book,groups ,favorites and various functionalities related to multiparty conferences through server application .User also gets the conference room scheduling & room booking status display on the touch panel display through the server application .it also controls the MCU & Telepresence /VC rooms control processors
- Role based access with informative dashboard
- Global & Personal Address book
- Global & Personal Groups & Favorites
- Address book search
- One touch favorite dialing
- Bandwidth & Layout Selection
- Meeting ID & Password Dialing on IP,SIP,ISDN,URL & extension dialing
- Redialing option
- Conference recording
- Reports & Alerts
Business Octane AltraSCHEDULER™ 1000 is an application that enables Microsoft Outlook users to book multiple conference rooms together for audio/video teleconferences across various locations .The same also gets displayed on Business Octane's ScheduleGARD™ outside the every booked conference room across all the locations if provided.
Users can do either only local room booking or can book the various audio teleconferencing rooms or book the various video conferencing rooms .For audio & video teleconference users can choose the option to get the call dialled automatically or launch the call by manually touching the dial button from the Business Octane's TeleConnectWizard™ -Touch user interface from the room which is selected as the call initaitor or from the specified individuals TeleConnectWizard™ -PC client .
Recurring meetings can be booked depending on the availability of selected rooms. Users can also edit or cancel the booking prior to starting the conference call.
Check all video teleconferencing enabled rooms availability at all locations or for a particular location for a particular day.
Once the room is booked and the meeting starts ,it gets displayed on the ScheduleGARD™ outside all the booked rooms across various locations for audio/video teleconferences and only outside the chosen room for local meeting booking
Business Octane ScheduleGARD™
Business Octane ScheduleGARD™ is a local ,audio and video meeting room booking & availability status display system which turns red when booked & gives clear indication that you cannot use the room as it is booked .It also displays the meeting name and meeting host name.
The user can check today's or future bookings from the touch panel .If somebody has booked the room but the same is not being used anyone else can report it to the administrator from the touch panel to free it. Users can also report the technical problems of the room which are conveyed to the designated technical team for resolution.
Key Functionalities of ScheduleGARD are:
- Highly aesthetic design for mounting on any dry wall
- It requires only one LAN wire connection i.e. Power over Ethernet
- Displays room availability and remains green when available
- Turns red while the room is booked and displays host name & meeting name
- It displays the room name & image
- User can check all the scheduled meetings
- Authentication & permission based access
- Active directory integration
- Users can book Adhoc for local meetings
- Users can report unused bookings
- Users can report technical problems of the room
- The time bar shows the meeting progress and time left
TeleConnectWizard PC is a windows based one click multiparty audio/video dialing user interface for end users increases the adoption of Video Collaboration further substantial in your Enterprise by empowering Business Users to launch multi-location Video Collaboration, with amazing ease of use, on demand, real time, across different platforms and different networks. This will lead to more adoption of Video Conferencing and now you will be able to get more out of your RMX and Video Conferencing investments.